Urgent Care and Virtual Clinic — help when and where you need it.
Can't get in for a same-day appointment? UW Medicine urgent care clinics are open 7 days a week for walk-ins or use the “Get in line” option and we’ll hold your spot in line. UW Medicine Virtual Clinic is available online 24/7.
Convenient care, in your neighborhood.
We were unable to pinpoint your current location. Click a pin on the map for more information about a specific location.
Closest location to you Location selected on map
Need immediate care? UW Medicine Virtual clinic is available online 24/7.
We treat the following non-life threatening problems:
- Breathing problems, such as coughs, colds, wheezing, mild asthma attacks, influenza, sinus infections and bronchitis.
- Ear problems, such as ear infections, earaches, foreign object in the ear and ear wax removal.
- Eye problems, such as red eye, pink eye and styes.
- Migraines and headaches.
- Musculoskeletal problems, such as sprains, strains and broken bones.
- Skin problems, such as rashes, minor burns, cuts/scrapes, lacerations, bites, poison ivy and abscesses or boils.
- Stomach problems, such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, heartburn symptoms and abdominal pain.
- Urinary problems, such as bladder and urinary tract infections and concerns of a sexually transmitted infection.
- Work injuries (only initiating L & I claim).
*Our urgent care clinics do not offer intravenous (IV) fluids or medications, and we do not have narcotic medications on site.
Know when to go to the emergency room.
If you experience significant changes in your physical or mental functions and fear you have a serious, life-threatening illness or injury that could require emergency medical, surgical or psychiatric attention, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
UW Medicine Virtual Clinic
On-demand care for the whole family, from wherever you are—24/7, 365 days a year. Board-certified physicians and nurse practitioners diagnose, treat and prescribe medications over the phone or by video for a variety of minor illnesses and injuries. No appointments necessary, no hidden fees, Medicare and some insurance accepted.
$35 per visit